Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary Supplemental Series
Smyth & Helwys is proud to announce a new supplement to the renowned Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary series. Covering issues that cross books and testaments, this addition to the series will offer pastors, professors, and any student of the Bible guidence into the depts of these rich texts.
If you would like any additional individual volumes you may order those at the 25% Standing Order discount as well.
We are sure that you will find the Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary Supplemental Series to be a most valuable, insightful resource and a worthwhile addition to your personal or church library. As with all Smyth & Helwys titles, you do have 30 days to inspect your purchase. During this time you have the option of returning the volume in resalable condition for credit or for a full refund. Note: Returning a volume will result in the automatic cancellation of your Standing Order Plan.
If you have any questions about the Commentary Standing Order Plan, please call us at 800-747-3016. Our customer service representatives are waiting to assist you.
Trade accounts will receive regular discount schedule rate.
Expected volumes of the Smyth & Helwys Bible Commentary Supplemental series include:
- A Journey through the Language of the Old Testament by Bryan D. Bibb
- The Kingdom Of God In The Proclamation Of Jesus by Hulitt Gloer
- The Lord’s Prayer by Nijay K. Gupta
- The Sermon on the Mount by Peter Rhea Jones
- Divine Diversity: The Divine Council, Angels, and Satan by Kathryn Lopez
- The Internal Conversation of the Old Testament by Mark McEntire